Wednesday 16 October 2013

Quickwrite: Lion or Lamb?

Is it better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand days as a lamb?
http://writingprompts.tumblr.com/image/62759456427
I personally am torn when I think about this post. I think it would be awesome to be a lion. To have the strength and power but then I realize it would only be for one day.... You also have to think about the circumstances...would you return to be human afterwards? I would hope so. If that were the case, I would definitely be a lion. I think it would be boring to be a lamb.... You would roam around a field, eat your gross food, and occasionally get a haircut...and for 1000 days? I don't think that would be very fun....
I feel like people who aren't used to power would chose the lion, it would give them a chance to experience that. People who don't take risks would chose the lamb. I cannot see them wanted become this high and mighty animal. They would want to blend in as a lamb.

2 comments:

  1. This is a really good point, how people who are not experienced with power would choose the lion and the non risk takers would choose the lamb. I also think that the lion choosers would abuse the power they have and would go crazy with it, considering they only have one day to use up all that newly given power. I think it would be a day of chaos and terror.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, it probably would be a very hectic day! And I agree that lion people would abuse power, but I wouldn't abuse it, I would enjoy myself.

    ReplyDelete